Alone !!!

 

Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys are far away from me.
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys try to avoid me.
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys are good together without me. 
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys hate being friend with me. 
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys force yourself to be friend with me.
Sometimes I have a feeling that you guys annoyed being with me. 
Sometimes. Yeah. Sometimes.

Sorry if I have done something wrong.
Sorry if I am late to realise it.
Sorry if I being 'pengacau' in your friendship.
Sorry if I have make you hate me more.
Sorry if I am too dense to realise it. 
Sorry if I being too annoyed.
Sorry. Yeah. Sorry.

Right now, I being alone. 
Eventhough I have new friends now, 
but still you guys are my best friends.
Best friends that I ever had.

But now,
No! Not now. 
Since before, 
you guys always have happy moments together without me. 
Yeah. Without me. 

  

Popular posts from this blog

Sedih

Alhamdulillah for everything

Housemates